This is NKC Electronics's MEGAshield version 2 for Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 and Arduino DUE
It was completely redesigned and includes the following features:
- Larger size, matches the Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 and Arduino DUE board size
- PADS don't touch the Arduino USB connector, so no more tapes on Arduino boards!
- Central GND bus
- Central VCC bus (5V - 3.3V selectable)
- SOIC-8 SMD component area
- General purpose switch area
- Holes matching the ones on the Arduino MEGA board
- ic2 area with SCL, SDA, VCC and GND traces broken out for easy expansion to devices requiring i2c connectivity
- 20-pin DIP IC area
- reset switch area
- All headers match 100% the position of the Arduino MEGA board
- Black soldermask!!!
The KIT includes the PCB, headers, switches and jumper.
Assembly and soldering required. KIT comes in a bag with parts.
Guideline on how to use it with the Arduino DUE board