The XBee shield is a product
developed by Libelium together with the
Arduino team. It is a shield that, mounted on the Arduino board, allows
to establish wireless communication between different devices.
This kit includes the Fourth version of the XBee Shield, developed by NKC Electronics.
RSSI LED (Received Signal Strength Indicator)
- XBee module firmware upgrade jumpers
- Prototyping Area
- Blue Associate indicator LED
- All digital I/O pins exposed using a long leg female header
- Analog input pins exposed using a long leg female header
- ICSP signals exposed using a long leg 2x3 female header
- 100% compatible with XBee Shield V1.0
- New V4 shield is compatible with Arduino, chipKIT, Freeduino and Seeeduino boards
Note: XBee Module not included