Our new RS232 Converter Board, is a quick and easy solution to adding RS232 communication to your project. The board connects directly to most standard microcontroller UART's to provide simply 2-wire communication.
The board incorporates the industry standard ICL3232 for signal conversion and buffering. Suitable for standard TTL 3V to 5.5V input.
This compact and inexpensive board can be used on most control systems.
- Includes ICL3232 or compatible IC with Capacitors
- Supports 3V to 5.5V (based on regulated DC voltage supplied to the board)
- DB9 Female Connector (RS-232)
- Standard Header Connector (TTL)
- Suitable for use with most microcontrollers
- 300 to 115200 bauds
- Board Dimensions: 32 x 37 mm
- Pre-assembled board
Version 7 board offers 2 jumpers (J1, J2) to control RTS/CTS signals. You can use the included jumpers to set different configurations. If no jumpers are installed, the RTS/CTS signals are ignored.