The XBee 802.15.4 (formerly Series 1) OEM RF module is an IEEE 802.15.4 compliant solution that satisfies the unique needs of low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks. It is easy-to-use, requires minimal power and provides reliable delivery of critical data between devices. Its small form factor saves valuable board space.
No configuration is necessary for out-of-box RF communications. The XBee module’s default configuration supports a wide range of data system applications. Advanced configurations can be implemented using simple AT commands.
- ISM 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- 1 mW (0 dBm) power output (up to 100m range)
- RPSMA Connector, U.FL. Connector, Chip or Whip antenna options
- Industrial temperature rating (-40° C to 85° C)
- Approved for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe
- Advanced networking & low-power modes supported