Xilinx 14-pin JTAG connector
Academic pricing: $99
To qualify for academic pricing for this product, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- School name
- Professor name
- Student name
- School email
- School phone
Once the qualification is verified, we will add a special item in the store and email you the link.
- Compatible with Xilinx Platform Cable USB
- Supports 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V and 1.5V systems
- Compatible with Full-Speed and Hi-Speed USB ports
- Works with ChipScope, EDK, and System Generator
- Indirectly programs SPI and Parallel FLASH memory devices
USB programming cable for all Xilinx devices
The XUP-USB programming cable is compatible with Xilinxs Platform
Cable USB. It can directly program Xilinx FPGAs, CPLDs, and programming
ROMs, and indirectly program SPI and parallel Flash ROMs with system
voltages ranging from 1.5V to 5V. The cable is compatible with
full-speed and high-speed USB ports, and is directly accessed from ISE,
Chipscope, EDK, and other Xilinx CAD tools.
For more information, please see the Platform Cable USB datasheet, available
NOTE: Xilinx iMPACT software is required for programming and configuration.